Saturday, January 29, 2011

World won't wait

Final countdown has begun. In two weeks time I will cease being a twenty something. So what shall be done to mark this momentous occasion? Let's go bowling then onto my first tattoo!


Everything will change on the thirteenth of February. On that day I will go from being a grown ass man to a full blown adult (and yes there us definitely a difference I swear). So to make it even more memorable than it already is I feel a good night out is in order. Why not stay up here and just have a night out in Stockton? It's quite simple really... STOCKTON SUCKS! Instead I've opted for Lucky Strike night. Bowling booze and whatever friends are readily available and if no one can make it that's all good I'll make new pals on the alley, stranger things have happened.
February 13th
Lucky Strike
Orange, CA
Time to Be Determined



No comments: