Tuesday, January 4, 2011

$£¥€$£¥€$

MONEY RULES THE WORLD.....MO' MONEY MO' PROBLEMS....CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME (C.R.E.A.M.)......


The time has come for straight cash money... Everyday is about earning and saving from here on out. No needless spending no flashing of the dough. No, building up the bank account until it damn near explodes is the only plan. Some may see it as shallow others may see it as meaningless; yes I know "Material things aren't important" and "Money doesn't bring happiness". Now to those people I say give me your money and let me decide how happy it's made me.


Now how to make the money is the ultimate question. Honestly, there is no shame in honest hard work, I'll do whatever it takes to make an honest buck (honest is the only way to go. No drugs, No hoes, No hits, No counterfeiting, No racketeering, No illegalities of any nature). So it's time to see what 2nd 3rd or 4th gig I can get to max out my earning potential. Ok let's be honest I'm never going to work more then 2 jobs and one would have to be a weekend only situation. Also I refuse to do the food service industry ever again.... Ok a few exceptions will apply what they are I don't know; I guess I know them when I see them. I'm ready to provide for myself and my family. We have expensive tastes and rather then change them I'd rather just fulfill them.

No comments: