Thursday, January 20, 2011

The look




He's got the look that makes you stare. Gives you the eye so on his intentions you are aware. He sees straight through you exposing your soul. To him no identity can be hidden no falsehoods can go untold. He slides into town and people take notice. Everywhere he goes they know he's the dopest. You can't resist his charms his words are astounding. His personal style like no other. His swagger? He could pull your mother.
He is everything I'm not and that's ok. I'm happy with the way I am no matter what he believes. Dork, nerd, dweeb well he's asshole, dipshit, sleaze. Some assume this is cuz I'm jealous and I wish I could be like he. I say they must be dreaming for I know there can never be another ME. Why think of being someone else when I'm pretty fine with myself. Screw what he can or cannot do I'm cool just being myself.


No comments: