Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Visualization is Key




**** The plan is in full swing. Going to end my 20s with a full on SoCal bang. Go to work on my birthday (yes, people at my job actually DO go to work on their Birthdays) then head down to LA for a good old scouting adventure. Capped off with a brand spanking new tattoo (my 1st for those counting). I figure what better way to enter full blown grown folks land then with a Tattoo to symbolize me still fighting nightly to hang onto my youth. ****This is going to be an awesome birthday weekend. Why not go big? Had an awesome final Xmas of my twenties so it only natural that I should follow it up with an amazing 1st birthday of my thirties. So this is a notice to all SoCal bound friends as well as all SoCal residing buddies. D is coming to LA and me and the wifey are going to rip shit up to celebrate another year of life. Don't forget people, I'm coming and FUN is coming with ME!
February 13-16


No comments: