Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mass Exodus

People flee and scurry they've gotta get away. No one knows what's giving chases all they know is they must evade. Head for the hills some just duck and cover. Others decide to face their fates in the arms of their lover. All hell has broken loose, minds are completely lost everyone everywhere feels that the state of the world has been tossed. Ocean to ocean sea to sea, everyone is losing their mind..... Well everyone else but me. Don't know what it is, I just stay cool calm and collected. My instinct to flee has been incredibly neglected. Problem is I should get out at times, but my mind doesn't know that a quick exit would be the best course of action to go. So what to do with a person who refuses to get rattled even when they should.




- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: