Sunday, February 6, 2011

Work Thoughts

"All i wanted was your Love Love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
HATE is a stronger word but I really really really don't like you
Now that its over, I don't even know what I liked about you
Kept you around but you just brought me down
Hate is strong word but I really really really don't like you" - Plain White Tees
These are the random things I  think in my head during long slow days such as this one. Random bits of music movies or stories I've heard at one time or another.  I love getting lost in thought as much as the next guy but this is a bit ridiculous when I have this much time to think of the most random things I could ever dream.
Thoughts like
What would happen if you cross breed a Cow with a Walrus? I mean could we happily drink the milk of this creature. I mean we don't bother to ingest walrus (I believe because they are a bit too unappealing or better still because they look like our great uncles. You know the one who always talks of how MUSIC was MUSIC when he was a child unlike this new gobbledy gunk of today. His words not mine) So if we cross a COW with these freaky creatures would that make it better or worse? I'm just saying.
These are the thoughts I find myself dwelling on. Sad as it is, I guess the oddness is what makes me well ME!
"He's the son of god and man and Lion.
 He's the one who keeps us all from dying.
 You've seen the rest he is the best, he's the best and his name is DUKE LION!" - Big Dumb Face
Guess I'll go back to my thoughts, who knows where they may lead. All that can be done is to keep thinking them and hope for the best.

No comments: