Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Her

You are the essence of love. The epitome of beauty and the emperor of class. Happiness is guaranteed when you are near and sadness fails to enter my world. Love you know and forever you are my favorite girl.





February 11th is a epically grand day. My baby gains another year of life and with that life she grows more and more beautiful with each passing day. Some might not understand it but she has always stayed down. No matter what happens I know she has my back. Ride or die chick til the very end, my darling Nikki always has my love. We are just a great fit, always together through thick and thin and our history has shown we will never come to an end. Things are great glorious and grand anytime we can walk hand in hand.
When I doubt myself she is always there to pick me up. When the worlds burdens weigh me down she gives me strength to lift it up. To put it simply she's amazing and I'm blessed to have her. So this day I celebrate her life. Her soul and her spirit. She's great as you can tell so not much else can be said. Darling Nikki my lady love you've been an awesome wife allowing me to lead an epic life.
- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: