Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've been thinking....

Things are not always as they seem. Appearances are often false images, items places in your sight line to distort the true nature of things. You see TRUTH and REALITY are 2 unrelated items. Truth tends to distort what we feel is Real. Reality is merely a perception a belief of what we feel is TRUE. As LOVE has shown many of us simply FEELING something doesn't make it the TRUTH. True is a term that is hard to come by it seems. The truest person you may think you know has a side hidden from you. Its not a deceitful thing its just the nature of things. Honest Abe had his secrets, though I have a feeling nowhere as exciting as the book Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter would lead you to believe (HA!).
I think I'm a pretty good viewer of TRUTH vs REALITY, but even I know my view may still not be the clearest. No matter how hard one may try there are forces always in the way. I often wonder in the end will we be shown what should, would and could have happened in our lives if we hadn't let so many other things keep us from going toward greatness. How amazing life could have gone if you had made that mad dash toward something bigger then you ever felt were possible. I guess it doesn't matter really, for in the end life ends up where it was always headed no matter what paths you take to get there.
In the end we are dust in the wind. In the end We will all bedust in the wind my friends
A bit depressing maybe, but it puts things in the proper perspective. LIFE followed by DEATH now that is the ultimate REALITY.

No comments: