Friday, February 11, 2011

Make things happen bro

Time has come and refocusing is happening. New spirit, hope renewed. Grabbing life by the horns is the best way to avoid all the bull.



So much work ahead of me, because frankly better work requires greater work ahead. So many plans to start this new year. Come this summer I plan on being away from here and onto a new future. I know it will be harder then the last four years, but as the history makers of today will soon learn absolute freedom comes at high prices. Life is full of give and take, well I'm cashing in my years of give for some big quality takes. There is no more convincing change is necessary, simply put changes shall be made. Done waiting for a new tomorrow instead I simply will forge my tomorrow today. Happy to say my determination is strong and my will shall be done. As they said way back in the day
"So it is written so shall it be done"

- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: