Friday, February 4, 2011

How I see it

"don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful"... No problem I'll stick to hating you cuz you are VAIN, how's that?

Yes its superbowl weekend I KNOW. But if I hear "Black and Yellow" one more time on the radio being linked to the steelers I swear I'm going to stab a DJ. The song is a bad rapper talking about his ugly ass car and the dumb bitches that drop thong when they see it. It's a song of stupidity on the same level as "toot it & boot it". Oh and furthermore the Lil Wayne Green and Yellow shit is ridiculous. Who cares a saints fan is pulling for the new front running NFC team? Good for him $20 says he got paid pretty well to hype another team.

Ok I'm so over gossip. Work, personal, celebrity, my life is overloaded with it. Why do we care so much about other peoples lives. Also why must we share second and third hand information like we just know it's true? When you don't know shit please stop acting like you know something. All you are doing is causing unnecessary drama and pain for the sake of having someone listen to you. Good for you, you are an ASSHOLE!



- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: