Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thunder love

Happy to be here happy to be had happy love has found me to joyful to be sad happy to know happiness in a world so full of straight he'll so happy to be happy don't like it then you can all burn in the fire of your misery for all I care.


What a great day and there is still more to come. Feel so happy and blessed to have enough people who cared enough to send me love, blessed to have a wife who thought to book us two nights in paradise, blessed to have a mother who hooked us up with some extra gambling cash and finally blessed to have an awesome device on which I can document my blessings. iPad courtesy of the amazing wifey as well. When it comes to the deck of cards that is my life everything is coming up aces (that is until I sit down at the blackjack table then it's always a soft 17).
- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: