Monday, September 12, 2011

The nomad lives on




So I have now added the 562 to my list of lived area codes. this list seems to forever be expanding. Every few years I seem to find a new place to call home. I dream of settling, but a place to truly settle never comes. Why is that? Is it me or is it my locations? Am I just never satisfied in one place or do these places simply grow tired of me? I can never truly know. The people I encounter insure me I have made a difference in their lives. Frankly that is the ultimate goal of life, in my opinion, to reach out and positively affect as many lives possible. What better way to measure a life then in smiles and love? So though I'm forever passing through while I'm in that space it's best to be the best me I can be. So with that idea the best me I can be should breed nothing more then positivity correct?
- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: