Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just keep going




Life as I know it has stayed unchanged. People all around me still look at me strange. Unclear Unsure Unaware yet still knowing with a helping hand we will soon to be glowing. Life has drawn me away from my more creative self while looking for a living my other life of words and creativity must be placed on the shelf. Is this how the local executives loose their sense of self. Putting away the imagination so they could find a home that fits them best. When creativity is shelved what remains is utter crap. The leftover brings us 80s movie remakes and white girls who are convinced they can rap. This is an epidemic and I'm on ground zero so I guess I'll have to continue writing so I can become the imaginations' Hero!


- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: