Wednesday, July 27, 2011

McNabb on the move

Donovan McNabb trade to Minnesota Vikings finalized, source says - ESPN

He's still one of my Faves but dammit if I didn't want to forever see him an Eagle. That dream has come and gone, then the HORRIBLENESS of last year has forever tainted who this man truly is. I mean come on no he hasn't won the BIG GAME but he's gotten his team so much farther then most in their careers. He's a great talent a class act and still has plenty left in the tank, so to see the stupidity he had to endure at the hands of the Shanahan clan upset me so much. Now he is headed to the frozen North to play with a team left in shambles after bulldozer Brett rolled through. I mean come on what can we REALLY expect to come from this trade. Yes I hope he proves the world wrong and dominated the NFC north but we all know Green Bay, you know the Defending champs, haven't exactly lost anything since last year. Oh well I'm glad to see him out of the stink hole that is Washington but I can't say I expect much from this latest move.

No comments: