Monday, July 25, 2011

Here and now

Happier then a pig in shit? No. Happier then a new divorcee at the bunny ranch with his Exs part of their money? No. Ok ok, Happier then a teenage girl at a Bieber convention? Well yeah kind of I mean who wouldn't be happy with the Biebs?


So the move has gone swimmingly. Love life so very much right now. Being at home with the wife has been great, having our own place was long overdue. I must say everything is coming along very well. Two beds Two baths and it's all ours. This has been a great experience and it has made me look to other changes that I feel are needed for my life. Who knows what can be accomplished when we put our entire being into it. All I know is no matter the end result as long as the honest attempt is made then it's a success in my eyes my friends.


- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: