Saturday, April 9, 2011

What a world what a world....

What a mad mad crazy beautiful world. 

Things are changing in this world of ours. People will always be materialistic spending multiple thousands not just on cars. This world is full of nice things some small some big. Life of luxury for all not just the big wigs. Yes with money to spend they come in droves knocking down our doors stepping on many toes. They can't help themselves these items that purchase, make them feel special. Though at times they can prove worthless. They strive and they work to earn enough to purchase such trinkets. From towels to wash with to massive marble sinks. Its a mad crazy world and I guess I'll miss it the people the places the fact we have no dishes? It's all in fun its been a blast, but in all honesty I can't wait to make one day my last
Time for a change a new adventure is calling so sorry to be leaving, but you know I'm not balling. I won't shed a tear for a place that brought dread and more often then not a pounding in my head. The people are great friendships that could be epic, but the place in general is a chore and I'll be happy when its done away with.

No comments: