Sunday, April 17, 2011

Words I've heard

Realized in my 30 years of life I've encountered many people. Some good some bad, but one thing for sure they've all had something to say. Just thinking of some of the most random thoughts and/or ideas that have been presented in life. Not naming names to protect the often ignorant. Reading these you may laugh you may cry, but all I know is you will definitely feel something just as I had upon hearing them.
"why isn't common sense common"
"Only black athletes disgrace their sports"
"yes I've known her for years, but after what happen (9/11) I understand why those guys jumped her. You can't trust any of them"
"Racism isn't real. It's just an excuse those people use to get sympathy"
"all men cheat. It's gods way of punishing women for original sin. That and children"
"money is worth more to midgets because they are smaller. You know so the bills are bigger."
"Pot doesn't cause brain damage. It heightens your senses so you don't need to use all your brain"
"Lots of anonymous sex doesn't make me a slut. It makes me a perfectionist. Like mom always said practice practice practice."
"no guys we are like that famous group. You know Garfunkel and that other guy"
"second place wasn't just the first loser. He's the fastest to get his ass beat"
"why is a lie a bad thing, but a fairy tale is a perfectly acceptable art form"
"I don't say Nigger cuz I'm racist, I say Nigga cuz I like you"
"If I say Fag it's acceptable because I take it in the ass, however you can't say it just because you occasionally put it in hers."
"dick in your mouth so its fuck what you say"
"if I wanted your opinion I'd beat it into you bitch. I say it with love of course"
"Kool-aid is the devil's liquor used to keep the black man down. Tang is his secret elixir to keep the white man boring"
"strippers are the hottest women childhood molestation could produce"
"reality television is perfectly acceptable programming for children. What do you mean my little girl was caught taking a bath with the neighbor boy while on camera?"

Ok ok the last one could happen someday but sadly the rest are all real and some are the reason I'm so often disappointed with society.




- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: