Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Late thoughts fresh from the oven

Time to get away to a place where day and night never come to an end. Where life merges all into one, and where we judge the sinner without recounting their sins. Time for a simpler life and new today and the same tomorrow. A place we have no fear and we stay far away from sorrow. Where money is never an issue and relationships aren't such trouble. A magical place this is the world inside your own thought bubble.


As for now that world will never exist and you are left on your own in this rain. The life of a champion you wish to live though you are currently in a life truly mundane. Life has so many ups and downs and never are you sure where to turn. Just ready to find a good ending without so many streets ending in an epic burn.


We all wish things were simplified so we wouldn't endure so much stress. We unfortunately are forced to live with what we have gotten from the all knowing on high. Sadly for most it's like enduring a firestorm of crap all in hopes of one day getting that golden piece of pie. The ultimate rule is do unto others and treat thy neighbor kindly. Far too often those thoughts aren't return and we question the all mighty's blind eye. As they say he's got a plan for us and who are we to question. Well I'm not doubting what's ahead of me I just need some help with my directions. I follow all the rules, I even feel guilty when I J walk. So why as I stroll down his path I keep getting knocked off the gold sidewalks? Nothing is going as planned and everything's in shambles. Lord I beg of you to right our ship and to forgive me for my sacrilegious rambles
AMEN


- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: