Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why we write

We write because we love it. We type because it's faster. We speak to be heard. We express our emotions because someone may feel the same. We do all things to find purpose. We do all things to fulfill the need. We are who we say we are even when we are lying. Our words shall be heard by the masses be they understood or not. All is well when we can write. All is fine in this life. Self expression is a gift a treat an act to be played with, so I choose to express myself as such. Like it or not get it or don't you may want me to stop to slow down to go a different direction, but I tell you right now I certainly won't.
I write to be heard. I speak and you don't listen I write and the world takes notice. Notes, blogs, letters and texts... Every word a gem every idea becomes a memory. Words expressed through my keys no different then those expressed through the masters pens. All words are the same in this the English language how you differentiate yourself is by putting them in your own unique order. I'm still finding my voice and perfecting my order. How about you?


Pic courtesy of Ryan Jones Art

- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: