Wednesday, December 15, 2010

they said what?!?!?!

"There maybe a limited amount of perfect breasts in this world but why should I allow the memory of mine be tainted once gravity gets a hold onto them?" - KD

"ya know... I've always said that when a person is right there on the edge of completely giving up god sends an angel to remind us why we're here...." - WC

"Ja Rule is going to jail for gun charges... i would of thought it would have been for MUUUUURRRRDDDDDDAAAAA" - BK

"What's that you say, Bed? Blanket is being mean to you again? Sounds like I need to separate you two. Good night..." - DH

"92% of Americans celebrate Christmas. That's 7% more than Americans who are Christian. So, if there ever was a war on Christmas, it's over. Christmas won" - ER

Pretty eventful week for the people in my life. As you can see I surround myself with an odd bunch. Some wise & deep others funny & insightful; I work hard to avoid the shallow and fake, but when you get right down to it I'm sure I have enough of those surrounding me as well. It has taken nearly 3 decades of living to accept this fact: I'm a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY! Yeah that's right I crave people around me all the time. All types of folks with all kinds of different backgrounds. Yes in my younger days I would chalk these feelings up to wanting to be a writer and needing the people i drew around me simply as case studies. You know real life characters to inspire my fictional ones, but as the years have past I have come to realize there is so much more to it then that.
No these surrounding souls are all part of a bigger picture of my life. Not just examples of what could be, but amazing proof of the amazing life that IS. No matter what you think of the people you encounter day to day know this "You make a difference in every life in some way no matter how small". As corny as that may sound to you I truly do believe in that fact. There is nothing further from the truth then that. You've heard of the butterfly effect? Well your day to day interactions with people BIG or SMALL is the tsunami of the soul the butterfly welled up. With each passing glimpse, cordial hello, or hand shake or hug changes were made whether you know it or not. All this being said is simply summed up as this. WE ALL MATTER to SOMEONE SOMEWHERE. Now having this bit of info is a great thing to have. No matter how down you can get or how alone you may feel at any given point just think on that fact. YOU MATTER and trust me all will become right. 

A glimpse inside the mind of D



No comments: