Wednesday, December 8, 2010

pre work thinking

"PERFECT HARMONY"
Life is a balancing act, and try as I might my Sanity is on the tipping point. I see the edge it grows closer and closer. I feel myself losing grip. I open my eyes to the truth for my mouth tells so many lies words lose all meaning. Ending this reality to enter into some sort of fantasy seems best...if only it weren't for those men with the straight jackets, then I would be free to lose it just to see how that goes. Confused much? Distraught? Maybe a little hyper active while dealing with things the mind can't grasp? 
You know it may just be this movie infecting my brain. Why watch things about people going off the deep end while you see the deep end approaching you in real life? Guess that's just the crazy stuff I do that makes D well D! So that's enough writing it down to flush it out of my head. That's enough venting to an endless abyss of hidden faces. That's enough expressing what i feel to everyone who is willing to read words on a page. And this has been more then enough to send my patience for improvement to go scurrying away in a rabid fit of rage hahaha

No comments: