Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coming to a close

FULL BLOWN ADULT STATUS NOW
It's almost over. The time is creeping away. The youthful soul is strong but the shell grows closer to being OLD. Yes I know 30 is just the beginning not close to an end. Midlife around the corner, but the crisis may have already begun. 
Where am I going? What will I do? Am I truly good enough? Why do I do the things I do? These are the thoughts that constantly repeat in this brain of mine, when I was twenty these were just passing notions but as soon as I hit thirty dealing with these questions will take up the majority of my time.  Might as well start on them now. Might as well prepare to grab true answers.  In your 30s it's time to get to the Real of everything. 20s is time for thoughts and exploration 30s will be time for REALITY and RESPONSIBILITY (yeah doesn't sound to fun to me either).  So This is what I've decided to rededicate myself to doing what is BEST and will work best for me and my family. My 30s will bring me my prosperity. Of course I'm not thirty for another 58 day give or take a day (thats right age is making my math mind fade...ok time for some BRAIN AGE gaming). Well until my almost 60 days are up I'm going to milk all I can out of the remainder of my 20s. Yup some more flighty thoughts will be had and a possible random impulse will be acted upon here and there. So I bid you adieu 20s you've treated me well. 3os don't you go getting to excited not quite ready to welcome you. 


"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."  - Mark Twain

No comments: