Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is the crew



Being bad ass is what they do. So all these memories of good times & bad have come flooding back. It's amazing  to me this pic was taken like a decade ago, well round about that much time. These are some of the greatest people in the world and they'll never know how much they meant & still mean to me.

No idea if any of my good friends read this and its late and I'm feeling crazy so I think I'm just gonna name everyone I call friend. No offense if I don't name you I'm just listening people until my fingers get tired. I shall call thee friend:

Nicole Charles Ed Tom Kelly Sean El Elly Josh  Stacey Eric Jessica Jessica Jessica (yes I know plenty of Jessicas but trust this isn't the biggest name group) Nikole Jeremy Steve Stefan Brian Sherlin Sabrina Drew Dria Tony Toni Antonio Anthony (something about this name and the central valley I'll just never understand) Brooke Andie Angela Julia Julie Amanda Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris Kristina Kristie ( I have made my quota of chrises in this lifetime) Vanessa Vanessa Darin Isabel Shawna Anabel Alicia Wendy Daniela Patricia Whitney Tricia Miles Marc Mark Mary Krystal Karly Sandy Mike Mike Omar Sarah (and no not the hell bitch some of you were thinking of right then) Kristen Rob Tristen Marie..... and there are plenty more but my thumbs are numb

Ok not numb enough to let ya'll know I'm ready to be the friend I once was and more. I mean you realize I haven't seen some of you in 6 years.  To those of you this applies to we are in need of some serious Face Time.


a look inside the mind of D

No comments: