Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The challenge



This is the scourge of my current place of employ the multi line highly annoying always active phones that cover the building. Now my job is simple to sum up. I'm the fish crap (yeah that's right a Bass Turd) who harasses everyone in the building to pick up the line so our privileged clientele don't have to wait for our awesome goods & services. So yeah needless to say I'm none too popular during the majority of my work day, but that's ok the job is an acquired taste but I've got the tongue to handle it.

All I know after this job I'll never look at the phone the same again. Even when I'm sitting at home I dread the phone ringing. After 2 rings or so I often find myself telling my loving wife to pick up or auto-in if you will cuz your boy gotta make service level. I kid I kid, so yeah the phone has a whole new meaning to me these days thankfully this feeling will most likely go away in time.

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: