Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun Things don't get old YOU do



You know what used to be the most thrilling thing ever when I was 20ish?  I loved staying up all night getting in a car and just going. No idea where to or for what purpose was just along for the ride and prepared to go wherever life takes me.

Now I still can do this heading into 30, but it's not the same.  I need direction have to have a plan set forth. What used to be a nightly adventure now just seems like being lost. Well either that or it would appear that I'm running away from my problems. Oh how things change as you enter a new decade of life. Oh well anyone down for a last minute road trip need to squeeze one out before I become to old a responsible to enjoy it. Ok cool let's all go, but not to far after all I do have work in the morning *sigh*

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: