Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dream a little dream

What would you do if you woke up to the ultimate sea view.  Your home in a prime location and all your troubles have sailed away. No one around to bother you no other person to listen to the words you say. How do you deal with the loneliness how do you make the time go by. Do you sit alone thinking great thoughts or maybe you choose to go into a corner and cry? I know what I'd do for I'd simply enjoy the ride. Blue water Blue skies a fridge full of goodness and hopefully a chance to take the reigns and guide. These are the dreams I find myself dreaming these are the thoughts I often have.  

So I've had trouble sleeping as of late and as far as I know I have yet to dream. I hate not remembering my dreams as I'm certain my dreams are definitely more interesting then the things I do to amuse myself in my day to day life. I mean I love me some TV but upon waking up in the morning I always feel the dream I had just awoken from must have been full of some kind of excitement its just a sense I get in that half awake half sleep early morning state, but as I enter into the land of the fully awake I have no clue what I was just thinking while under the control of my sleep daze.  In sleep that is where I know I have control of things that in life I fight to contain. What this has to do with anything I have no idea. Frankly I've decided to write some more and I do enjoy a good picture. I found myself fooling around on the Internet today and I came across a site I had long forgotten EXPLODING DOG.com  was a site I used to frequent for the simple fact I found myself incredibly entertained by the ridiculously simple pictures with the most random stories ever. Leave it to me to find such randomness amusing, but I do and I always have. Heck without my passion for all things random I could have never enjoyed all the things I did in my younger days: Kids in the Hall, Rocko's Modern Life, Monty Python's Flying Circus. You see my frequent TV watching set me up to expect and enjoy all the random things in this life. 

No comments: