Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top Android phones shouldn't be wary of new iPhone 4 - iPhone app article - Eric Benderoff | Appolicious ™ iPhone App Directory

pretty good article check it out:
Top Android phones shouldn't be wary of new iPhone 4

This battle never gets old to me. After spending some quality time with the wife's iPod Touch I have grown to understand the apple allure, but no matter what Steve Jobs and the boys at apple can come up with I will stay True to my Android and in turn HTC for 1 simple reason... I hate hate HATE AT&T. Until the iPhone makes its way to other carriers it will always have a major drawback especially with Apple doing away with its unlimited data plan. I swear they are one of the dumbest mobile carriers on the planet. Yes Sprint has its problems, but my unlimited EVERYTHING for next to nothing doesn't look to be going away soon so I am finding myself to be a smart man in investing my time into this company two years ago while others told me not to. Who's laughing now bitches?

No comments: