Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What do you wanna do with your life?

That is the ultimate question isn't it. We are all here and doing something, but are any of us truly doing what we want to END up doing? What I mean is the life you are leading right now is it the same life you hope to be leading 10 years from now how about even 5 years from now? I know its a depressing fact to think about, but no matter how happy you are right now in your life isn't their always room for improvement. 
Personally life has definitely picked up for me, but I still have a long way to go. I need a major move. Stockton has been a good transition from the troubles of Vegas, but it's definitely time to move on and move up. I need a city, no more of this rural backwoods crap or semi country city suburb. I want to live in a place that I can travel down the street for food AND entertainment. I'm tired of traveling half an hour to get take out I should only have to travel that far cuz my local THEATRE isn't as entertaining or the 3 other resturaunts around me just aren't appealing to me on that given day. I want a place where my friends and I can actually debate about the fun things to do on a weekend without having to travel an hour to do so. Sick of being at home all the time because its too much of an investment to go anywhere fun. Yes its TIME for a change and I need this change to come fairly quickly. 

No comments: