Thursday, July 23, 2009

Simplify

Life my friends is all about balance whether it be balancing school & work or career & kids or simply slacking off & sleep; BALANCE is the delicate fabric on which or existence sits. Most people in this world feel odd out of sorts or just plain crazy. These feelings are all the result of living an off balanced existence. I have learned this from experience. For I am living a life that is definitely askew. At this very moment I find myself searching for balance or at least clarity. Life is definitely an adventure its up to you whether its an EPIC or an instructional PAMPHLET. Their is nothing wrong with either, but personally I'm going for an Epic in the style of Homer. I want to stand toe to toe with the greats to stare the gods in the eye and demand all the answers mankind has been too scared to ask. Now that is what I call a truly fulfilled life. That life is one with balance and I can only hope to truly find NIRVANA as I pursue in the quest for the way of the Yang.... No worries for I have already found my YING

No comments: