Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun in the Sun

This has been the best vacation I've had in years. Being in the site of my future home (Southern California) has been extremely good for me. I've been able to learn a little more of the landscape I know my way around well enough not to get totally hopelessly lost. Frankly I'm enjoying the sights and sounds of the area. Don't get me wrong I'll always be a San Francisco lover and if I had the real opportunity to buy a place and live there happily I'd do it in a second, but cost and economy stand forever in my way. This past weekend has been pretty good spent time with the in laws (Mom, Dad, Brother & Great Grandma) and finally saw a close friend I've been away from for like 5 years. Yes that's right half a decade away from friends, so time spent here has been great for me. I am truly looking forward to moving here so I can be close to the people who have meant a lot to me friends and family wise. Tomorrow I hope to cap off this great trip with a Dave & Buster evening like
no other I just hope that its a possibility and not just a delusional dream

No comments: