Friday, July 31, 2009

Adult Swim: The greatest place for Horrible adults

I thoroughly enjoy watching adult swim and I figured I'd give my loyal readers a few examples of what makes adult swim great. Now everyone knows about ROBOT CHICKEN and many people remember the stupidity that is Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but Adult Swim has many more examples of awesome comedy for the immature to offer. Take of example the ultimate show that BET wanted to see killed... The Boondocks.



That was my personally favorite offensive character A Pimp Named Slick Back which is the only reason I still laugh everytime I hear Kat Williams talk. Now this is personally the best clip in the entire history of the show



Another great example of what makes adult swim great is my personally favorite cartoon since Looney Tunes as a child.... The Venture Brothers. Yes i know its nothing more then a fucked up take on a Johnny Quest family gone wrong, but dammit the show is just too funny.





and finally one of the more obscure shows that is truly great MORAL OREL. I find this show truly enjoyable because of my christian school days and how if it were up to the administration this is what American life would be like.



and now this is one heck of a sermon

No comments: