Friday, August 29, 2008

Another day at the office

These have felt like the longest couple of weeks. I've been working long hours and mandatory OT on Saturdays. What's killing me is usually I would feel accomplished doing such, but since this is only a temp gig with no real hopes at becoming permanent (not that i'd take it even if it was offered to me) I recognize this is all for nothing. Well not nothing these checks are going to be exactly what is needed to make our great escape from this place. We have a plan all mapped out, but it's hard to get my SoCAL hopes up seeing as all our other plans having been falling way short lately. The phones are the only things that have come to fruition as of late (and that was after a whole lot of bitching and bellyaching) So here we are back at the same crossroads we always seem to be. But for a change things actually look like they just may work out. For once I feel like i know that a year from now I won't be in the same place with the same problems. I hope to be in either Anaheim or Huntington Beach. Working while Nicole is back in school and hopefully i've found a way to coach football again. Its fun and its exciting and it frankly is the life I've been waiting for. Well the wait is over now its just time to DO

No comments: