Friday, August 1, 2008

The start of a new era

So I have decided it time to upgrade. Since no one reads my livejournal and I never remember to use my myspace(not that it was ever read outside of sports posts), I am scraping those for this more useful set up. This will be where I house all my latest and greatest ideas. Like Kiwi Jelly. Or Watermelon tang. OK so those thoughts weren't that great, but its really hard to come up with genius right on the spot. So for anyone interested this will be my 1 and only blog. You want to know whats going on in my life? CALL ME, this blog is not about that. No bitching about how HARD life is. No Emo style whining about how hard it is dealing with my parents. And no deep insights into my relationship troubles or work obstacles. This blog is pure and simple ME. The random thoughts i think. My feelings on the world around me. How i think my beloved Eagles will do this season. (Actually i can give that one away right now. They will be SHITTY.) So i hope my long time friends and reader will enjoy this new forum. And who knows maybe some of you will actually comment. I guess only time will tell.

No comments: