Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One of those weeks

Have come to the realization that my life never takes the turns I quite expect. Things do usually work out in the end. Not always for the better, but not normally for the worst either. Things just are. I guess that's what my life has come to entail just me living in a constant state of being. What that means is any choice i make rarely improves my life neither does it bring me down. I guess I'm just on a sort of long plateau.
While perched on this plateau I've come to find myself content. Not very happy though. Its the pursuit of this happiness that brings about true sadness. If i could just remain calm in my current situation without the constant need to improve things I suppose I'd be living a much more fulfilling life, but the chances of that happening are slim to none because I as many other people find being happy a very important thing.
So i shall continue my pursuit for utter happiness. One day hoping to actually reach my goal. Until then I will acknowledge the contentment in my life thus hoping to spurn off the bad feelings. Happiness isn't everything, but it's a hell of a lot better then being sad. And sadness isn't the end of the world either. Without ever feeling down how would one know when things are looking up?

One good turn deserves another.... so my friend i say unto you SIT ON IT and SPIN

No comments: