Monday, September 1, 2008

More Fantasy Madness

Well drafted my Second fantasy team last night and there is NOO question this is a much better team then the fanball draft. Then again there is only 6 players in this other league, its not a TD only scoring league, but the draw back is its a rotisserie league and not Head to Head. Oh well my team still rocks though

QBs
Peyton Manning
Donovan McNabb
Brett Favre

RBs
Brian Westbrook
Ryan Grant
Darren McFadden
Jonathan Stewart

WRs
Marques Colston
Jerricho Cotchery
Santonio Holmes
Kevin Curtis

TE
Chris Cooley

K
Josh Scobee

DEF
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia

After its all said and done i think that was a pretty kick ass team. And after all that I have another friend inviting me to a league he might start over on ESPN the chances of me missing a minute of football this season is very very low. Too much invested NOT to watch.


No comments: