Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Speaking on speech well Text

Smile like you mean it
When I say mean it I MEAN IT
What does that mean?
Am I just being MEAN?
Or maybe I'm demanding you find my meaning through meanness?

I demand a lot of my reader. My mind is wired differently then most. My words have deeper meaning then most, but getting to the point is the trick to the puzzle that is me. I can go on for days about what's troubling me but sadly if I don't focus these thoughts it could take months to decipher. I apologize for the trouble but assure its worth the journey. I try and make it sensible, but then i realize nothing in this world is altogether SENSIBLE. What seems logical or sensible often when looked upon with fresh eyes are either flawed or heartless. We are not logical beings. Mechanized beings of logical computations we are NOT. So, that being sad, I've decided to write on PURE EMOTION. Emotions are crazy free radicals that shall not be contained. They flow from me like water over Niagara's edge. So why change my natural inclinations to fit in some mold I never have nor never will understand? So with that being said I simply do what I feel and what I feel is SURE MADNESS.  

No comments: