Friday, March 16, 2012

Search goes on

Is it me or is the new economy still messing with those trying to strive more so then survive. Looking out for something better has me feeling like I've been labeled...


Applications go out calls come in. I suit up put on the charm, get them laughing, get them thinking, have them excited and then.....NOTHING. Is it me? Is it them? Am I the wrong height, weight, maybe wrong CoLoR? I am so not sure what it is, but I do know it needs to stop. I'm at the point I'm trying to succeed and grow not just for me, but for a hopefully growing family. I can't keep dicking around in the nowhere BS positions. These new opportunities that I know I can prosper at need to start going somewhere. These wonderful words contained on this blog bring no cash flow and sadly that's all that matters in this world. So my money making skills need to be exploited at this juncture, but with these go nowhere interviews SoCal has awarded me money isn't flowing as nice as it should be. My blast from the past position is a fun reminder of youth, but sadly the pay was better in my 20s then it is now in my 30s (now which political party am I supposed to blame for that again? Oh that's right BOTH! Down with the 2 party system time for some bipartisan change in America!). So what's a boy to do. That's right, Man up & Deal. So that's just what I'll do. Maybe a new approach to the interviews in order. Any suggestions?
Bring fresh baked cookies
Flirt with all available interviewers (female or male)
Bath in soothing fragrances
liE Lie LIE

- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: