Monday, October 10, 2011

Power On





The weight of the world on his shoulders, the struggle never quits. He keeps us steady upright and proper all the while no thanks given no praise bestowed. Why does he do it? No one truly knows, most in his situation would drop the giant ball that is this existence. Why do we pile on, adding more to this poor man's burden? Cuz we are evil bastards that's why.

Ready for the next challenge to move to grow. Work has begun and I can't wait to get into the full swing of things. Have a family to take care of and I refuse to drop the ball. If I prove myself and make real nice I can try and move up through the ranks. Who knows I maybe dragged back out to Vegas when they open the new store in 2012 but that's a distant idea for now. With that said on to DAY 2 and a much better tomorrow.

- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: