Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome Welcome

Good news came today so now surviving can be achieved. Now it's time for me to step up my game so things that are good can remain the same. The bad may change as soon as it's ready, but I have the sinking feeling the silly crap will remain steady. I am definitely enjoying my time though I need to step up my social game. Time to get up and out and take full advantage of my new surroundings. Anybody ready to visit and hit the beach?
Waves crashing, sand between the toes cool California breeze and now that the wifey is going to be working in HB (Huntington Beach) I figure while I search for a gig I could beach bum around Huntington for awhile. I mean what a great idea, a large black male bumming around an OC Beach; the locals would lavish me with love don't ya think?
a look inside the mind of D

No comments: