Sunday, August 14, 2011

No more moves!




At a stalemate with life. Think this week will be the make it or break it and best believe I refuse to break! Life is a game but it's far from regularly fun. Things are going well thus far, but only because I won't allow it to be anything but good. If things ever venture into the realm of crappy this will have all been for nothing and a thorough flogging will be in order.
We all know I'm not one for a beating, be it by life or other people. So I'm doing any and everything I can just to make it through. That's just how it is, life gives you lemons you make Hard Lemonade. At times things are peachy and in those cases a smoothy is in order, or better yet a fuzzy navel. Never doubt the power of positivity! So much negativity already exists in this world why add to it? I say eat drink be merry and never doubt the good tomorrow has to offer until it becomes a miserable yesterday.


- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: