Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Picture this

Every now and again even the most serious professional type bloggers do things to bring attention to themselves. They pander to even the lowest demographic. They know by presenting certain images their views will go up and I don't care who you are we all Love ourselves some padded stats. So here I go.....Ladies bring me som views













That should've covered just about everyone's likes.. What, that's not enough? Ok fine I can offer up some more...



















Ok that should just about do it. What now? Oh the ladies want some love as well? Fine no one can accuse me of being bias.









Ok something is definitely off with the last guy but who knows someone out there maybe in the market for some unique loving haha
- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: