Friday, March 18, 2011

Freeing Thoughts of fleeing the future




So much goes unspoken, words remain unsaid, these secret feelings are the only thing keeping you from the land of the dead. The living never appreciate what they have until it's gone, but the dead savor life so much they can taste it. Yes the risen dead take lives so the living can appreciate it more. So many people walking around not understanding the blessing they've been given, a feeding demon or a gnawing zombie will most definitely make you appreciate your life much better.
So all these fear of the dead rising to reclaim this world is ludicrous. They don't come to simply rule nor feed. They come to show you the way to the truth. LIFE IS PRECIOUS. So it would probably be best to go out and live it to the fullest wouldn't you think?



DAMN RIGHT IM READY!!!

I'm ready to run my fat ass far far away. When you get right down to it these harbingers of pain and a gory death can't be reasoned with, and personally I'm un easy around guns so until I become one with my samurai sword I'm pretty much a goner when the undead rise.
- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: