Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Time for another installment of....



Things I did way back when aka what the fuck was I thinking....

Yes it's time for me to tell you a tale of you so demented it will make you appreciate the hum drum that is your existence. We all have a past some of us just had some more intriguing times then others. Here are just some of the dumb things I did in my 20s that age & wisdom will never allow me to repeat as I head into my 30s.

Befriended a girl in upstate new york via AIM. Now she had proven to be a lifelong friend, but I find it random we will most likely never be in each others presence physically.

Full bottle of tequila all to my self every party I attended.

Going to jail for not paying "the MAN" his money. Next time LasVegas PD will get their money in a timely fashion.

A chick named Wen- 3 years of my life I'll never get back. She was the down point of my 20s, but her sister is a good friend & soon to be awesome doctor oh and their mom was an awesome cook. I definitely got some good meals out of that relationship.

It may sound negative, but I will never blindly trust in people like I did for a majority of my 20s.

Work relationships...if my life has taught me 1 thing it's this "don't PLAY where you WORK!" Nothing but bad comes out of it.

These are just some of my life pre 30 hope to squeeze in some other memorable moments in the next 6 months

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: