Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Numbers



My crew my troop my gang my posse

All my homies stay shining like Ted Dibiase

We all got swag so strong we can't help y'all be hating cuz you can't help yourselves

You see our style our girls our demeanor

Then you start wilding out like Stinkmeanor

Yeah that's right I'm referencing the Boondocks cuz my homies are definitely from the school of hard knocks.

Nah I'm a lie, my life ain't been hard sent to the schools that taught me how to praise the Lord

That's alright though my folks got religion

Don't get us wrong don't think we ain't up to sinning

So once again never doubt me & my boys, hell even our girls are down to make noise

Don't know don't ask and I won't be forced to tell. Ooh I love this life and all of you as well.

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: