Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Get busy living or Get busy dying



Frankly I don't see the need to stay busy at all. Can't I go through this life at a slow & steady pace? Why are we in such a rush? Honestly, I'm not ready for this to come to an end anytime soon.

Big plans in the works for the next few weeks. Once I get my beloved truck up and running in peak condition I feel it'll be better suited for some road trips. Will start off small off course a couple hours out at most; but sooner then later we will push our limits to see what she can do.

Tomorrow will be a big part of the future plans. If my old truck can be made to feel like new again; then a new vehicle won't be a big a burden. Rather have the one car note  then to push the limits with two. So fingers crossed people; your boy D could use a wish a prayer and an overall sense of good things to come. Yes I'm begging for some Good karma, what of it?

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: