Friday, July 16, 2010

Brain Drain


Time to clear my head of the few thoughts currently rattling around in there.

So happy summer is here. Though I'm not a huge fan of heat I'll take this weather over the cold of the harsh winter. That being said I say bring on the sun.

Work has been crazy, but that has been the case for awhile now. I guess the craziness keeps the place interesting. Kinda depends on what you handle better; being bored or being annoyed. Honestly I am not a fan of either one, but I've adapted to deal with both.

Happy my weekends (Tuesdays & Wednesdays) have included me and the wifey getting out and doing stuff together. It feels good actually doing stuff. Whether it is as small as a shopping trip or a full blown weekend get away so happy we finally get to do these things together.

So that's all I have floating around my brain this morning; just the usual vacant thoughts as I wait for my workday to begin.



a look inside the mind of D

No comments: