Saturday, July 10, 2010

Never truly knowing


Still partly undecided of what is to be done with the whole living situation. SF would be fun and frankly it'd be like returning home for me, but where is the growth in that. Life is suppose to be about moving forward and the last three years have been a big enough step backwards why should I repeat the same steps that got me here; also SF would be yet another temporary choice as the wifey doesn't want to raise a family there. So as I am T minus 6 1/2 months away from 30 why do another temporary move as if I were not ready to settle down and start a REAL LIFE. you know wife, family, career only 1 of the 3 would be available to me in SF as SoCal has been determined to be the place the family life shall begin. So that being said, the job hunt is on for real. Now as far as my current gig goes I have the know how and access to transfer down south, but I'd be going from an OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (sounds so much cooler and involved then it really is) to being at best ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER to nothing more then just another Sales Associate (which would be like going back to a high school summer gig ya know). Now this may just suck, but at least its a back up which is good to have in these trying trying MADDENING time. So at least I can search with this in mind there is something already possibly out there for me. Now the other interesting thing the front runner for one of our SoCal locale choices would be the brand new apartments/condos in Anaheim near Angel stadium. The places are gorgeous and surprisingly affordable. Now I'm no fan of the Angels being an Oakland boy, but I do dig being near a stadium though Traffic will suck on game days. Actually traffic will probably suck EVERYDAY as Disneyland is just around the corner. These maybe minus points, but the place is too cool to ex out as a living possibility and hey if I want to have a family someday being near Disney ain't that bad.....unless you are mouse. STOP THE MOUSE EXPLOITATION!!!

No comments: