Monday, June 20, 2011

PC is for the birds

You know what I'm tired of sitting back and watching us all go through our days grasping on to the fake ass notion that polite is always right. When did this start back up again. I'm all for the anti bullying campaigns, bullies are annoying assholes, but when did stopping bullying become forming support groups? I remember when the best way to stop a bully was either kicking their ass or if you couldn't take them then you'd find someone who could. I mean a group of peers is nice and all, a bunch of bitches spouting about their feelings what fun, but peer groups are usually the cause of bullying not the solution; unless they are a mob of course.
Ok name calling is unnecessary and rather childish, but why is me using a name to describe a situation, NOT a person, such an issue now? Ok I get the "this is so Gay" remark is a problem as it defines a group of people. So fine gay as an insult goes out the window, but this whole you can't say Retarded is killing me. Now hear me out. The retard vs gay thing seems like the same issue, but there is a twist. A few years back it was drummed into our head retard is not to be used to describe any "Handicapped persons". Have we forgotten the PC of the past already. Little People not Midgets; Handicapped not Retarded; Republican not White land owning money grubbing devil spawn. Ok I kid I kid democrats are hell's minions too just to let you know.
All I know is the world needs some more open thinkers, and fewer whiny bitches. I'm so saddened by the fact years after we loose George Carlin we loose all sense of questioning what the masses deem right. What happened to not blindly following the herd? I don't know about you, but I refuse to be just another lemming being lead off the cliff.
If things keep going the direction they are going in the rules will change daily. You can not refer to anyone or anything by any word a passerby could possibly hear and take offense. Pretty soon no race will be defined by their pre defined race designation, I mean after all when you look at me I'm not black. Licorice is black I'm brown, and I'm not African Ive never been there in my life. Oh and the argument "that's where your people originally come from" can and should be thrown out the window. If we go by history and science books Africa is the cradle of all civilization. That being said then we are all AFRICANS you Neo-nazi fuckheads! So in the future I will not be defined as black except on the rare occasions where such a designation will benefit me; no, I am EstreetHaywardianOaklandBayArea-ite. After all that IS where I came from!
Yes they may be a mouthful, but I assure you anyone hearing the description should have to work real hard to try and take offense to any part of it. I mean in the end it's all about what others think about our own personal private thoughts that matters right? Oh I say FUCK THAT. No I don't want a future full of insensitive assholes, that is not what I'm going for, but I am asking for common sense to come back into fashion and basic inherit wisdom to play a larger part in all our daily lives.


- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: