Sunday, October 3, 2010

Don't fake the funk


Just say what you mean.

Well, I'm waiting. Tell me what you told that chick last night. You remember asshole, the young thing with the tiny waist long hair & perky breasts. You told her you didn't know who I was. Yeah like you never saw me before in your life. I don't care I was on a table singing a drunken version of  "Jesse's girl".. You still don't abandon your wife!

Yes, I'm pretty nervous. I mean I've never done this before. Well no not the seedy hotel, I mean they have my picture behind the desk. Speaking of that; one wild night & you get labeled for life. But anyway, this is my first blind date. I'm very happy it's ending up here. This was an amazing date. Who knew dinner & a movie would end with a trip to motel 6, damn right they left a light on for me. Why you laughing girl. Oh the wine got you feeling good? Yeah go head pour another glass cuz I'm bout to get that OOOW piece of candy.

The world is full of wonder & delight

Time waits for no one and with that I say to you goodnight

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: