Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Been through it


Want something solid? A thought you can grasp in your hands. Something more certain then "I don't know" or "maybe" or "yeah I guess that sounds like a plan". What you want are some answers, some deeper truths in these cold dark days. Well if the truth is what you seek you need to lighten up you cold cruel gaze. Laser beam lies that cut like a knife is what I formerly gave. Tales of a prosperous future to take the heat off the investigation of my past ways. What you don't know can fill up a Canyon of the Grand  scale. If you knew the hell I hold onto then you might understand the coldness of my soulless ways. Life has never been better when we sound the horn of happier days, but I've never been more bitter then I am when the dark infest into our current days. Past is never spoken Future has  yet to begin & the Present seems like a gift from the most despicable of friends. In these moments in this here & now, do not be surprised when all I can do is greet you with a scowl.

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: